Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How long is your warranty?
All Office Stock products are backed by a 12 month warranty. Some products may have longer warranty periods, this will be stated in the product description. The warranty is in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
What is covered under warranty?
Office Stock warrants all goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- • Normal wear and tear;
- • Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- • Products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care), or which have been modified.
- • Damage to packaging only;
- • Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
- • Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
What if I have an issue with a product?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number and a description of the problem. Please provide photographic or video evidence where appropriate to help us assess your problem. If required we may need to collect the product for return to Office Stock. Please package the item in a similar way to how it was delivered for safe return.
How will my issue be solved?
We will aim to provide a quick and effective solution to your issue, this may be one of the following:
- Sending a replacement part
- Partial credit/refund
- Replacement of the product
- Full credit/refund